One in three claim denials are caused by provider credentialing and enrollment errors.
Stop revenue leakage at the source with PMG’s full-service provider credentialing services for CHCs and FQHCs.
NO MORE delayed payments due to enrollment issues
Using PMG’s FQHC provider enrollment services can help you eliminate claim rejections and denials caused by inaccurate or incomplete provider enrollment.
NO MORE overwhelming paperwork or frustrated staff
The time spent collecting information, completing applications, and navigating the complicated payer process could be better spent on patient care and other important work.
NO MORE endless follow-up calls and annual maintenance
PMG’s team understands the complexities of the FQHC credentialing process. This is how we are able to make the often daunting process simple and hassle-free for you.
PMG’s Full-Service FQHC Provider Credentialing Includes
- Medicare and Medicaid enrollment, as well as group linkage
- Commerical insurance enrollment
- CAQH provider registration
- Type 1 and 2 NPI applications
- Ongoing CAQH maintenance, including re-attestations, tracking, and updating expiring credentials
- Medicare and Medicaid re-validations and commercial re-credentialing
- Tracking of applications from submission date to provider enrollment
- Customized reports showing provider par status and application progress
- Resolution of credentialing-related billing issues (for full-service Revenue Cycle clients)