With the ever increasing demands on the schedules of your office staff as well as your providers, it is no wonder so many CHCs are choosing to outsource this complicated and burdensome process. The time spent collecting information, completing applications, and navigating the complicated payer process could be much better spent on patient care and other important work.
PMG's team of experts understands the complexities of the credentialing process. Using PMG's services can help you eliminate claim denials caused by inaccurate or incomplete provider enrollment. We are constantly increasing our knowledge base in order to stay up to date on changing regulations and protocol. This is how we are able to make the often daunting process simple and hassle-free.
Credentialing Services Include:
- Medicare and Medicaid enrollment, as well as group linkage
- Commercial insurance enrollment
- CAQH provider registration
- Type 1 and 2 NPI applications
- Ongoing CAQH maintenance, including re-attestation, tracking, and updating expiring credentials.
- Medicare and Medicaid revalidations, and commercial re-credentialing
- Tracking of applications from submit date to provider enrollment
- Customized reports showing provider par status and application progress
- Resolution of credentialing-related billing issues